Tuesday, April 28, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE: Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice inthee? -- Psalm 85:6 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Psalm+85:6&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: God loves his children even when they are rebellious. However,God showed Israel that their rebellion would drive his presence andblessing from them. But with their genuine repentance and theirconfession of sin, God joyously returned to their lives to bringrevival, renewal, and restoration.PRAYER: Father and Almighty LORD, please forgive me for my sins. Iconfess them freely to you now .... (Be specific about sins youwant to confess.) Having you in my life, honoring your Kingdom withmy behavior and honoring your love with my graciousness to yourchildren are very important to me. Please revive me again andempower me to love, good deeds, and holy living so that you will bepraised. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments: