Wednesday, April 22, 2009

EXAMINING MYSELF

EXAMINING MYSELF 1 Corinthians 11:27-32 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=1+Corinthians+11:27-32Dear Father, giver of bread and wine,May I never eat the bread or drink the cup in an unworthy manner,lest I profane the body and blood of the Lord. Teach me to examinemy heart and mind thoroughly before I eat of the bread and drink ofthe cup.Keep me from eating or drinking judgment upon myself by failing todiscern the body of the Lord, and thus become weak and ill, or fallasleep.May I judge myself truly, so that I will not be condemned.Most of all, help me submit to your judgment, Lord, by which youchasten us so that we will not be condemned along with the world.In the name of Jesus, who is the daily bread and wine of ourlives, I ask. Amen.

No comments: