Monday, April 27, 2009

In The Still Quiet Moments By Katherine M

Heavenly Father it is in these still quiet moments with You that I see, and I feel Your presence more readily. Help me to always see feel, touch at least some of Your vast creation of beauty all around me daily. Keep me close to You Father, for I will always long for Your tender embrace!
Let my every breath, my every word be filled with Your Love, Your very Essence, let it permeate my very core with Your indemnable Spirit. Let me be the Vessel You use to reach out to Your children my God; Let me be an instrument in Your hands; that all who hear and all who see, shall know You; and shall be Blessed with an understanding So Deep, and a Wisdom so beyond this earthly existance, that we shall bond ourselves totally to You my Lord, my Love,...
Father I know my time here is but a blink of Your eye; but cause me to do Your will, Your works with the utmost humility and meekness. Let me be the seasoning, the salt in your mercies,...Keep me Strong when those around me fall That I may have the undying fortitude to help them my Father, I ask that You use me Father ever for Your Greater good, and not mine. Give me an ever Contrite heart that I may hear Your voice when You call me to do Your will. I Thank You my Father for all these gifts and more which you graceously give to those who Truly love You.
Let me never forget, You are my Lord; and that You are in Control.Give me an Attitude Of Praise, and prayerful Thanksgiving; in all that You allow me to do, All You allow me to be,... Thank You my Father; Just Thank You!~ Amen.
"Till heaven and Earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled." -Matthew 5 : 18"The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite Spirit." - Psalm 34: 18

No comments: