Saturday, April 25, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE: I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh myhelp. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. -- Psalm 121:1-2 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Psalm+121:1-2&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: Since God could speak into existence the universe, and since Godknows our names and the number of the hairs on our head ... surelywe know that we can go to him for our help. Let's lift up our eyesand our hearts to El Shaddai, Lord God of the Mountains, and knowthe Almighty sees our needs, hears our requests, and cares aboutour hearts.PRAYER: Holy and all-powerful Abba Father, I do look to you for help.You are the one true source of redemption, power, comfort,encouragement, hope, and excellence in my life. Please give me thewisdom to know your will and choose your will for my life. Thankyou for being faithful through the ages to your people andthroughout my life to me. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments: