Saturday, April 25, 2009

MEMBERS OF HIS BODY

MEMBERS OF HIS BODY 1 Corinthians 12:12-30 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=1+Corinthians+12:12-30Dear Father, God of order,You have invested the inferior parts of the body with greaterhonor. You have given the weak parts of the body indispensableroles. You have given some who are unpresentable a greater modesty.Your ordering of people in the body of Christ is altogetherwonderful. You have called all of us to be humble, loving, caring.You want us to prefer one another in honor and to count othersbetter than ourselves. Help me to be this way in relating to otherpeople.Thank you for making me a member of Christ's body, thusguaranteeing that I will live forever in him.O heavenly Father, let his life - his goodness and everlastinglove - be lived fully in my life. Fill me with his presence andSpirit.In the name of Jesus, the head of the body, I ask. Amen.

No comments: