Monday, April 6, 2009

FAMILY RELATIONS 1 Corinthians 7:1-7 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=1+Corinthians+7:1-7Dear Father, third party to our marriage,Thank you that in matters of family relations you have not left usuninformed. Thank you for your apostle Paul's instructions. Help metake all these to heart.While it may have been better for me to remain unmarried and tohave dedicated my life wholly to your service, I am married now, soplease help me to fulfill all my vows and obligations to my wifeand to freely give to her my love. Help me constantly to showaffection to her and make her know that I love her. Give me thehealth, strength, and desire to fulfil her conjugal rights,understanding that I don't rule over my body, but that she does.Please help her to reciprocate.In the name of Jesus and by his authority I ask. Amen.

No comments: