Tuesday, April 28, 2009

LOVE NEVER ENDS

LOVE NEVER ENDS 1 Corinthians 13:8-13 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=1+Corinthians+13:8-13Dear Father, O God of love!Let me possess love, for love never ends. I know that prophecy,tongues, and knowledge will pass away, for they are all incompleteand unfinished.When the complete and perfect comes, everything incomplete andunfinished will be gone.Enable me to put away the things of childhood - the way Ireasoned, the way I spoke - and help me become mature. Now I seethrough a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part,but then I shall understand, even as I have been fully understood.Faith, hope, and love are the truly enduring qualities, but youproclaim love the greatest. Fill me with love!In the name of the loving Jesus and by his authority I come toyou, asking these things according to his will. Amen.

No comments: