Saturday, April 11, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE: If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all menmost miserable. -- 1 Corinthians 15:19 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=1+Corinthians+15:19&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: Wow, what a powerful and sobering thought. Our faith in Jesus'resurrection and our faith in being joined to him is so crucialthat all else pales in comparison. Our hope in Christ is not justfor here and now, but it is also a hope that transcends life andbursts the shackles of death. If it doesn't offer us this hope,then it is no hope at all; it is not really good news. We aredeluded and to be pitied. But then, I do believe that Jesuspromises us a heavenly home! This, my friend, changes everything!PRAYER: Father God, the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,I believe that your victory over death in Jesus' resurrection alsomeans my victory over death! I trust that Jesus will raise me upfrom the dead to share life eternal with you. I cannot tell you howmuch I look forward to being with you face to face and sharing inyour glory and praising your name forever. In Jesus' name I praiseand thank you. Amen.

No comments: