Monday, April 20, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE: O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? -- 1 Corinthians 15:55 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=1+Corinthians+15:55&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: Death has the power to end life. Death has the power toseparate. Death has the power to discourage and defeat us. But, weknow the truth: Jesus lives! Because he lives, we know we will livewith him. We believe that his victory over death is our victory. Solike Jesus, we mock death and its power to destroy us. Jesus hasdestroyed death and brought immortality to life ... in us throughthe Gospel.PRAYER: Father, I confess that the death of those I love still hurts me.I thank you that my separation from them will only be for a shorttime. I thank you that death doesn't separate me for long fromthose whom I love and who love you. Thank you for giving me thevictory in Jesus. Thank you, Jesus, for defeating death. In yourprecious and triumphant name, Jesus Christ the Lord, I pray. Amen.

No comments: