Saturday, July 25, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE: And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it:that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I inthem. -- John 17:26 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=John+17:26&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: Jesus reveals God to us. One of the reasons he does this is sothat we can know who God is and what is important to him. Clearly,one of the most important things on Jesus' heart in this prayer isthat we share his love for us with each other. In this way, Jesuscomes to life in us.PRAYER: Almighty God and loving Father, please fill me with your lovefor my brothers and sisters in Christ. I want to honor you in theway I treat them and share the love of Christ in the way I interactwith them. Please bless me as I seek to be a more gracious child ofyour love. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments: