Thursday, July 9, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE: Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far aboverubies. -- Proverbs 31:10 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Proverbs+31:10&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: What would happen if we valued our spouses? What would happen ifwe publicly valued a faithful wife more than a voluptuous starlet?What would happen if character was valued more than money? Ibelieve it would transform our culture, enhance our marriages, andproduce stronger and better adjusted children. I know God would bepleased!PRAYER: Thank you, Holy Father, for the great women of faith I meet inScripture. Thank you for the godly women I've met in your Kingdom.Please use me to show that I value godly women in my life,especially those who are wives of virtue and godly character. InJesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments: