Sunday, July 5, 2009

CHRIST, THE STUMBLING BLOCK

CHRIST, THE STUMBLING BLOCK Galatians 5:7-12 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Galatians+5:7-12Dear Father, guarantor of freedom,Help me to run well! Help me not to be hindered from obeying thetruth! Don't let me be persuaded by a viewpoint that is not fromyou, the God who called us to freedom in Jesus!A little leaven leavens the whole lump! Help me keep out even apinch of "slavery" type thinking and religiosity that worshipshuman will.For to preach circumcision (law-keeping as a means ofjustification), is to remove the stumbling block of the cross ofChrist. Help me never to lose sight of the cross, the awful priceJesus paid for my freedom.In the name of Jesus I ask you to preserve my faith in freedom andlove. Amen....

No comments: