Monday, July 13, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE: "I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the workwhich thou gavest me to do." -- John 17:4 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=John+17:4&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: One of the most amazing things that Jesus ever said, he said tohis Father in heaven: "I have completed the work you gave me to do.." In fact, when he breathed his last, he said, "It is finished."Let's live with the glory of God our highest priority! This is ourpurpose as God's children (cf. Eph. 1:6, 12, 14; 1 Pet. 2:9-10).The more we live by Kingdom priority (Matt. 6:33), the more we canrest assured that we can finish our lives with a line similar toJesus'!PRAYER: Be glorified in me, dear LORD! Use me to bring others to knowyou and your grace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments: