Friday, July 10, 2009

BEARING EACH OTHERS' BURDENS

BEARING EACH OTHERS' BURDENS Galatians 6:1-5 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Galatians+6:1-5Dear Father, lifter of our heavy loads,Fill my heart with love for my brothers and sisters in Christ. Ifsomeone is overtaken in some misdeed, help me to assist inrestoring that person, in a spirit of gentleness. Let me watch outfor myself, lest I also be tempted.Help all of us to bear one another's overloads, and so fulfil thelaw of Christ. But help us not to deceive ourselves, thinking weare something when we are really nothing.Let each one of us test our own work, so that our reason for pridemay be in what we do and not in what our neighbor does. Teach eachof us to bear our own fair load.May we who are taught share all our good things with the personwho teaches us.In the name of Jesus I ask all this and that you will give me aSpirit-filled life resulting in eternal victory! Amen.

No comments: