Saturday, June 27, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE: Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw wethee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, andclothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came untothee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I sayunto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least ofthese my brethren, ye have done it unto me. -- Matthew 25:37-40 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Matthew+25:37-40&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: When we help those who can't help themselves -- those who havegotten themselves in trouble, those who have been falsely accused,those who are facing death -- we are helping Jesus himself. Whatwould Jesus do? He would be helping someone find God out of theirhopelessness and despair.PRAYER: Father, please give me wisdom to see my opportunities to serveyour people as I try to help them understand your incredible grace.In the name of my Redeemer, Savior, and Friend, Jesus. Amen.

No comments: