Wednesday, June 24, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE: Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me bymy right hand. Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterwardreceive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there isnone upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heartfaileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever. -- Psalm 73:23-26 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Psalm+73:23-26&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: In times of confusion, we can take comfort that while we may notunderstand everything while here on earth (read Psalm 73:1-22), Godwill be faithful. Everything we have and know here on earth issubject to decay, but our relationship with the LORD is ourstrength forever. He will not abandon, fail, or forget us.PRAYER: Almighty God, thank you for being with me always, especially inthose moments when life is most confusing and my fears mosttroubling. Please give me faith to not only ask you honestquestions, but to also trust you even when things don't look likethey are all that good for those who believe in you. Please help myfaith hold firm as I wait for your mighty vindication of yourpeople. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments: