Sunday, June 14, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE: Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shalltribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness,or peril, or sword? ... Nay, in all these things we are more thanconquerors through him that loved us. -- Romans 8:35 & 37 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Romans+8:35+&+37&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: "More than conquerors." What a great phrase. In Christ, this iswho we are: "more than conquerors." No hardship, enemy, physicaldisaster, not even death, can separate us from Jesus. Once ourlives are joined to Jesus, our future is tied to him (Col. 3:1-4). PRAYER: Almighty God, I do not know how to thank you enough. Thank youfor the confidence I have in Jesus. Thank you for your gift ofgrace. Thank you for your indwelling Spirit. Thank you for yourpromise of heaven. Thank you for your love that has saved andremade me. Thank you for assuring me that I will never be alone nomatter what I have to face. Most of all, dear LORD, thank you forhelping me understand that nothing that can happen in this worldhas the power to strip me from Jesus' love. I look forward toforever with you. Thank you in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments: