Monday, June 15, 2009

CHRIST, OUR MEASURING STICK

CHRIST, OUR MEASURING STICK 2 Corinthians 10:7-14 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=2+Corinthians+10:7-14Dear Father, source of our joy and our pride,Sometimes we are blind. We don't see what is right before oureyes. Help us to look that we may see, listen that we may hear.Thank you, Father, that Christ has purchased me and that I belongto him. Thank you for the authority I have in him to build othersup. Never let me do anything that would tear down or destroy.Help me to be entirely honest. Let what I say about others intheir absence be the same as I would say in their presence.Help me be self-critical and not to measure myself by what otherssay or do. Let me honestly measure myself by the Lord.In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

No comments: