Saturday, June 20, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE: Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, presseddown, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give intoyour bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shallbe measured to you again.
-- Luke 6:38 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Luke+6:38&translation=kjv
THOUGHT: God is the God of all grace! (1 Pet. 5:10). He loves to give,bless, and empower. One of God's chosen ways to do these threethings is through us; he wants us to be conduits of his blessing.Like the faithful stewards in the parable of the talents (Matt.25), when we are faithful in generously and willingly using what hehas given us to administer, he blesses us with more to use to helpothers and bring him glory. As we give, share, and bless, Godcontinues to supply us with more than we can imagine! (See 2 Cor.9:6-11 & Eph. 3:20-21.)
PRAYER: Father, open my heart and help me be a more generous person. Iwant to use the many blessings and resources, which you haveentrusted to me, to bless others and bring you glory. Please giveme courage to not be afraid to use what you have given me in waysthat are bold and extravagant in your service. I know that when myheart is pure and I share your grace, I will never be able to outgive you! In Jesus' name I thank you. Amen.

No comments: