Saturday, June 6, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE: Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thineown understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shalldirect thy paths. -- Proverbs 3:5-6 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Proverbs+3:5-6&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: Trust. It can't be half-hearted. Either it is full trust or itis clouded with suspicion. So as we face the everyday challenges oflife, or as we look for answers for deep and difficult problems,let's put our full trust in the LORD. Let's ask for his wisdom andguidance as we make our choices so that our paths may be straight.Let's give him praise for the good in our lives and seek hisblessing for the days ahead. Why? Because he longs to bless us withlife, both now, and forevermore.PRAYER: O LORD, my Lord, I place my trust in you. Please guide my stepsas I seek to bring you glory. Help me in the decisions I face. Giveme discernment as I seek to influence others and to share yourgrace with them. Give me the right words to say so that I can havea redemptive influence on my family, with my friends, and among myco-workers. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments: