Saturday, June 13, 2009

GIVING PRODUCES THANKSGIVING

GIVING PRODUCES THANKSGIVING 2 Corinthians 9:11-15 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=2+Corinthians+9:11-15Dear Father, righteous and gracious God,I believe that you will enrich me in every way for greatgenerosity, and I pray that my giving will produce thanksgiving toyou! Let my giving not only serve mankind but also glorify yourname.Let me glorify you by being obedient in every way to the Good Newsabout Jesus. Let my contributions be an expression of my love forhim.Let those who receive what I give pray for me and long to know you,because of your superlative and surpassing grace given to me. Thankyou, my loving God, for your inexpressible gift!In the name of Jesus Christ, the truly generous Savior of mankind,I raise these petitions to you. Amen.

No comments: