Wednesday, May 20, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE: For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. -- Philippians 1:21 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Philippians+1:21&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: The ultimate question in each of our lives is simply this: do wehave something to live for that is also worth dying for? Paul'sanswer is "Yes!" Christ is the answer, the reason, and the hope.Now if we can get our wills and our hearts to line up with ourcommitments, we can make that same statement, too!PRAYER: O Lord, please forgive me for the things I have done or havesaid that have made the work of Christ in me more difficult to see.For as many years as you give me on this earth, I want my life tobe a living testimony to Jesus and his powerful grace. I do lookforward, dear Father, to the day that Christ comes in victory tobring me home to you. Until that day, please use me in yourservice. I am thankful that no matter what may lie ahead, I knowthat my future is tied to your Son and my Savior. In Jesus' name Ipray. Amen.

No comments: