Friday, May 8, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE: But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neitherhave entered into the heart of man, the things which God hathprepared for them that love him. -- 1 Corinthians 2:9 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=1+Corinthians+2:9&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: Kids look forward to Christmas, Disneyland, and summer vacation.They imagine how great those things could be. Christians lookforward to heaven and dream of seeing the Lord face to face, ofbeing reunited with those we love who have gone home to the Lordbefore us, and of sharing in the glory of Jesus and his angels. Butwe can't even begin to imagine the great things that God hasprepared for us. They are far more glorious than anything we candream or imagine. So let's anticipate being surprised and live withpassion for the cause of the Kingdom knowing that any loss, anywound, any trouble, will "not be worth comparing to the glory to berevealed in us" (Rom. 8:18).PRAYER: Thank you, Father, for preparing a place of glory for me withyou in heaven. I believe it is far greater than anything I couldever imagine. Thank you, Jesus, for going back to heaven to preparethat place for me. I look forward to the day I stand in yourpresence and praise you with the angels. In Jesus' name I praiseand thank you. Amen.

No comments: