Wednesday, May 27, 2009

OPEN STATEMENT OF TRUTH

OPEN STATEMENT OF TRUTH 2 Corinthians 4:1-6 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=2+Corinthians+4:1-6Dear Father, powerful sustainer,You have called me to minister your mercy to the world, so let menever lose heart or give up! May I renounce disgraceful,underhanded ways in all forms and refuse to practice cunning or totamper with your word.Let me state truth plainly and thereby commend myself to everyone's conscience in your sight. Even if the message of Good News isveiled to some, it is veiled only to those who are perishing! Openthe eyes of those whom the god of this world has blinded. May theysee the light of the Good News, the glory of Christ, your verylikeness.May I not put forth myself, but Jesus Christ, for I am yourservant, your slave, for Jesus' sake! For you have said, "Let lightshine out of darkness." I invite you to shine out of my heart sothat others will see the light of your glory, the face of JesusChrist, in my life.In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

No comments: