Saturday, May 9, 2009

Put Action to Your Faith

Put Action to Your FaithBishop Keith Butler For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also. James 2:26 (KJV) Angels are God's servants for us. And God has given them an awesome assignment in taking care of His children. Angels strengthen us. Angels are involved in healing and deliverance. Angels give revelation from God. They also do battle. Angels help at the time of death, and they are involved in protecting the living. Angels can even look like men and women. Angels also deliver messages and give direction concerning the future. Angels are encamped all around us to deliver and defend all that fear God.In understanding the ministry of angels you must put your faith into action to activate them in your life. How do you do that? Just lift up your hands right now and say, "In the Name of Jesus, I thank You, Father God, for the ministry of angels. In Jesus' Name, I believe what Your Word says about the ministry of angels.""I thank You, Lord, that they are sent for me to help me, an heir of salvation. Now, Angels, in Jesus' Name, go produce my words. Go do what I just said. Cause circumstances to turn in my favor. I am going to bless the Lord with my mouth. I'm going to boast in the Lord and magnify Him with my mouth.Angels are with us all the time.A Word From the Lord: "And now you will say,I know the Lord has sent an angel my way.And now because I know these things,I will act and sing, and my praises will ring.I'll go before God with a hop in my step,And I'll laugh and rejoice no matter what comes against me to try and stop me in the middle of my way.I know that God is on my side,and there is nothing the enemy can do.For an angel of God is there to see me through and through.So, rejoice, O people, and give Him praise and glory,Because God has provided for what you need in this time of Glory!Yes, it's the age when things are being restored.And even the ministry of angels shall once again come to the fore!"Study References: Psalm 103:20; James 2:20

No comments: