Tuesday, May 19, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE: Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, thathe may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; forhe careth for you. -- 1 Peter 5:6-7 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=1+Peter+5:6-7&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: You've probably had a similar experience to this one. Someoneasks you how you're doing. At first, they seem interested, but asyou begin to share the burdens of your heart, you begin to realizethat they aren't really listening and aren't really interested;they're just being polite. Most people have so many burdens theysimply don't know what to do with more. Our Father in heaven,however, says "Cast all your anxieties on me. You can share all ofthem with me, because I genuinely care for you."PRAYER: Father, I have been blessed in so many ways. Thank you so verymuch. I do have some really burdensome things, however, thattrouble me. Please do with the following concerns what is best foreach of the people involved and what brings you the most glory.(Please share your burdens and concerns with the Lord.) I thank youfor listening to my words and my heart. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments: