Thursday, May 7, 2009

Angels 101

Angels 101Janet WiebeSt. Catharines, Ontario, Canada Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Exodus 23:20 (KJV)I had a dream. In this dream, a friend, her little daughter, another person, and I, had gone out to the movie theatre. We were having trouble finding the entrance. I also had the feeling that undercover FBI agents were following us. The impression I had was they were there protecting us from stalkers. I separated from my friends to find out from the locals where the entrance to the show was.As I was returning to my friends, I saw one of the "agents". I walked up to him as if he were an old friend, for that is how it felt. I playfully asked why he was stalking us. He protested that he wasn't with us all the time, so it wasn't actually stalking. He indicated that they were keeping an eye on us from time to time to keep us from harm. I woke up and realized that the "FBI agents" were guardian angels. Some people speak about guardian angels quite a bit. I had only really heard about them by watching movies when I was growing up. In my dream I was disappointed that the guardian angels weren't hovering over us every minute of every day, as I had supposed such angels were to do. But I am quite content that I was "visited" by one in a dream. I feel a little bit more aware.Numbers 20:16 says, "And when we cried unto the Lord, he heard our voice, and sent an angel, and hath brought us forth out of Egypt." (KJV)Father, we thank You for Your love and for Your angels, to help us in our need and to remind us of Your Living Word for us. Help us to truly know the reality of all that You have to offer us, including angels to minister to us in our need. Thank You that angels are real and not just an abstract thought, and that You are reality itself, the I Am. We love You and we adore You.

No comments: