Monday, May 4, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE: If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth toall men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. -- James 1:5 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=James+1:5&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: So often we act out of ignorance and face grave consequences forour actions. God longs to grant us spiritual wisdom that not onlyhelps us make wise choices, but also gives us the ability to actand react with grace and wisdom. Before we face each day, before weface challenging situations, before we make challenging decisions,let's seek God's face and ask for his gift of wisdom.PRAYER: Holy Father, I need your wisdom to help me make the rightdecisions in the challenges and situations that will confront metoday and every day. Please pour your wisdom into my heart and headso that my actions, words, and choices will not only be pleasing toyou, but also a blessing to those around me. In Jesus' name I pray.Amen.

No comments: