Saturday, May 9, 2009

PERSEVERENCE

PERSEVERENCE 1 Corinthians 15:29-34 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=1+Corinthians+15:29-34Dear Father, rewarder of all who diligently seek you,Thank you for Jesus, whose life not only taught us how to live,but whose resurrection proved that you have power over death. Thankyou for the assurance of resurrection, for without it we would haveno reason to persevere.His resurrection is why I believe in my own future resurrection.All my hopes are pinned on him. Were it not for this, I would liveas do unbelievers, who say, "Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow wedie."May I live according to Christ's righteousness through the powerthat raised him from the dead. And may I never forget the promiseof resurrection.In the name of Jesus I lift up this prayer. Amen

No comments: