Tuesday, May 5, 2009

RESURRECTION HOPE

RESURRECTION HOPE 1 Corinthians 15:12-20 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=1+Corinthians+15:12-20Dear Father, confirmer of truth,Strengthen me against all that Satan and the world can bringagainst me. Confirm my understanding of what you did inresurrecting Jesus and what you will do in resurrecting me and allyour saints.If there is no resurrection, I know that the gospel is false, myfaith is in vain, I am still in my sins, those who have fallenasleep have perished, and you have been misrepresented as havingraised Jesus from the dead.If we Christians have hope only for this life, then we are to bepitied - for our suffering is for nothing.But we know that you have raised Christ from the dead, as thefirst fruits of them who have fallen asleep.In the name of Jesus I offer you this thanksgiving and praise forthe most wonderful events of history, Christ's resurrection andours. Amen.

No comments: