Tuesday, May 5, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE: Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know mythoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me inthe way everlasting. -- Psalm 139:23-24 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Psalm+139:23-24&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: Most of us don't like being scrutinized and tested. But Godknows us through and through. He has been with us from ourconception and will work with us through the grave and beyond. Solet's invite him into our interior world to search us, test us, andeven scrutinize our anxious thoughts. He is not there to condemn orpunish, but to cleanse and redeem so that we can be led to hiseternal grace. PRAYER: Search me, O God. I know that my heart is not always pure and myways are far from perfect. Search me, O God, for I need yourpurifying presence. Search me, O God, for I want you to set thecourse and the destination of my life. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments: