Friday, May 1, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE: But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always togive an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hopethat is in you with meekness and fear... -- 1 Peter 3:15 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=1+Peter+3:15&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: How do we effectively share our faith, especially in situationshostile to faith? First, we consciously submit our hearts to Christas Lord. Second, we prepare a presentation of faith that focuses onthe hope we have in Jesus. Finally, when we share our reason forhope, we do it with respect, gently sharing our faith with others.Of course we would never have an opportunity to share our faith ifwe don't live a life of faith that makes an impact on those aroundus.PRAYER: Holy God and loving Father, please use my influence and thequality of my life to bring others to Jesus. Please give me wisdomas I seek to bring the following friends to Christ: (Name thempersonally!) .... May my words and actions lead them closer to youand show them my respect and love. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

Stay Focused andBlessed.........................Jan

No comments: