Tuesday, March 31, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE: Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above allthat we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout allages, world without end. Amen. -- Ephesians 3:20-21 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Ephesians+3:20-21&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: What is your biggest dream? God longs to do more than thatthrough you! The real question is whether or not you will believeit, receive it, share it and then give him the glory for it!PRAYER: God, you are glorious, generous, and gracious. You have blessedme physically and spiritually with so many wonderful touches ofyour grace. I praise you for your faithfulness. I thank you foryour grace. I exalt your name above every other name and hold it asa personal treasure. Please be glorified in me -- my speech, myactions, my influence, my life. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

No comments: