Sunday, March 29, 2009

EVERYTHING IS YOUR GIFT

EVERYTHING IS YOUR GIFT 1 Corinthians 4:6-7 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=1+Corinthians+4:6-7Dear Father,Help me to live according to your Holy Scriptures. That is why Ipray to you in their very words. I want to be conformed to yourwill, for you will what is best for me. Help me not to be puffed upagainst my brothers and sisters in Christ. For who sees anydifference in me. We all have been freely justified by your grace,forgiven of our sins.What have I that I have not been given? I cannot boast of anythingas if it were not a gift. Whatever I am or have, Father, you havegiven. I would not be addressing this prayer to you if you had notcalled me to be your servant, your child, and your warrior inprayer.Thank you for calling me. Thank you for all your gifts. You are sogracious, so kind, so bountiful, so wonderful. My God, let me walkhumbly with you all my days.In the name of Jesus, who calls us to his own kingdom and glory.Amen.

No comments: