Wednesday, March 11, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE: Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee thedesires of thine heart. -- Psalm 37:4 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Psalm+37:4&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: As my heart delights in God, God's will, and God's purposes, Ifind an amazing truth at work: when I desire what God wills, Godenjoys giving me the desires of my heart. An old hymn used thephrase, "'til I am wholly lost in Thee." When that happens, whenour will is yielded to God and our heart delights to honor him,then God is longingly waiting for us to request the desires of ourheart so he can bless us!PRAYER: Holy LORD, God of our Fathers and great Giver of every perfectgift, thank you for longing to bless me and pour the riches of yourgrace upon me. Please touch my heart to desire your will and thento boldly ask you to accomplish it to your glory. In Jesus' name Ipray. Amen.

No comments: