Tuesday, March 24, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE: The memory of the just is blessed: but the name of the wickedshall rot. -- Proverbs 10:7 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Proverbs+10:7&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: Sometimes the wisdom of God is short, succinct, and sweet forthose who seek to do his will. I refuse to live the kind of lifethat poisons the lives of those I touch and leaves rot in theheritage of my descendants. I want my children and grandchildren toremember me with sweet thoughts because their dad, and granddad,sought to be righteous and love the Lord with all their hearts.PRAYER: O Holy and Righteous Father, I want my character to be ablessing to my children and my children's children. Please give mewisdom, discernment, tact, honor, integrity, and compassionateholiness in all my actions, words, demeanor, and influence. May Iprovide a godly influence and a righteous memory for those in bothmy physical and spiritual families. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments: