Tuesday, March 31, 2009

CHRIST'S ADMONITION

CHRIST'S ADMONITION 1 Corinthians 4:14-21 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=1+Corinthians+4:14-21Dear Father, king of the ages,I am proud to be your child, and I want to listen carefully toyour admonition. Help me to listen to you through the words of myspiritual fathers in the faith, your apostles. May I imitate them!Remind me of their ways in Christ. From them and through them mayI learn that the kingdom of God does not consist in talk but inpower.Come to me, Lord, to chasten me and change me. But please showyour love in a spirit of gentleness, rather than with the fiercerod of your anger.I renounce all egotistical thinking and all arrogant talk. I turnmy heart and mind toward you and submit my life! You, Father, aremy God, my Lord, my Savior! You are worthy of all my love andobedience.In the name of Jesus I submit to your authority and ask yourblessings to continue forever. Amen.

No comments: