Monday, March 9, 2009

NO LACK IN GOD

NO LACK IN GOD 1 Corinthians 1:4-9 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=1+Corinthians+1:4-9Dear Father, my faithful God,Thank you now and forevermore for the grace which you gave inChrist Jesus. In every way you have enriched me in all speech andall knowledge - even as the testimony of Christ has been confirmedbefore my eyes - so that I am not lacking in any spiritual gift, asI, along with all my brethren, wait for the revealing of our LordJesus Christ.You are my faithful God. It is you who have called me intofellowship with your Son, Jesus Christ, our Lord.I have confidence that you will sustain me to the very end andpresent me guiltless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.I put my trust wholly in you, my holy God, for you are whollytrustworthy.In the name of Jesus, who was faithful to you and is alwaysfaithful to me. Amen.

No comments: