Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SUPERNATURAL WISDOM

SUPERNATURAL WISDOM 1 Corinthians 2:11-16 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=1+Corinthians+2:11-16Dear Father, giver of your Holy Spirit,All praises to your blessed name, to you, our God! You havedisclosed incredibly wonderful things to us through your Spirit,for your Spirit searches everything, even the deep things withinyou.No one comprehends your thoughts except your Spirit, just as noother person truly knows my thoughts as my own spirit does.But, all thanks to you, we have not received the spirit of theworld but you have given us your very own Spirit, that we mightunderstand the gifts bestowed on us by you.In the name of Jesus I give you thanks for the supernatural wisdomyou have bestowed on me by reason of my faith. Amen.

No comments: