Tuesday, March 17, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE: For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sonsof God. -- Romans 8:14 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Romans+8:14&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: Over the last two weeks we have been blessed to read a number ofScriptures that speak of the Spirit's work in our lives. In thelast several days, we've celebrated being God's children. Now thetwo concepts come together in one glorious declaration: we areGod's "sons," his children with full inheritance rights. We havenot only been given grace, but we live as his children and enjoythe blessings of his eternal family.PRAYER: Dear Father in heaven, may your name be recognized as holy in mylife as your child. May your will and your reign be known in mylife just as the hosts of heaven honor it. Father, I am confidentthat you will give me today, the food that I need and I thank you.Please forgive me of my sin as I commit to be forgiving to thosewho sin against me. You are glorious, dear Father. Your Kingdom iseternal and is the goal of my heart. Your power is my source ofstrength. I love you, dear Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments: