Friday, March 6, 2009

VERSE: Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of theLORD. -- Psalm 119:1 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Psalm+119:1&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: As Christians, we hear this passage a little differently thanthose who lived under the Old Testament Law. We recognize that ourblamelessness comes as a gift of Jesus' sacrificial death on theCross. We know we are not justified by keeping the Law, but we aredoing our absolute best to walk in the way of the Lord out ofthanks for God's glorious grace. There is great blessing in doingthe will of God. That blessing is not just in the future, but beganwhen we first became Christians.PRAYER: Father, thank you for blessing me so graciously. As I seek tolive according to your will, I experience the blessings of yourpresence and grace in my life. Please bless me with wisdom tobetter know your will and the courage to live it. In Jesus' name Ipray. Amen.

No comments: