Thursday, March 26, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE: The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we arethe children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, andjoint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that wemay be also glorified together. -- Romans 8:16-17 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Romans+8:16-17&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: Your Brother died and left you the family inheritance! That'sthe message here. Because we have God's Spirit, we are God'schildren. If we are God's children, then we are heirs of all thatGod has to offer us. We are co-heirs with Christ, whose death madeour adoption into God's family possible. So if we have to put upwith some hard times or some painful difficulties, we will notdespair. We know the time is coming when we will inherit all theblessings of heaven!PRAYER: Father, thank you for your grace. I need you to pour out thatgrace more and more. Please help me bear up under the weight of mytrials and temptations with character and faithfulness. Please giveme the courage to hang on through the tough times because I knowthat I will eventually share heaven with you. Thank you for yourSpirit, my assurance that I am your child and that I will share inall of your blessings. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments: