Sunday, March 8, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE: Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keepmy words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him,and make our abode with him. -- John 14:23 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=John+14:23&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: This chapter begins with Jesus promising that he is going backto heaven to prepare a place for us. Now, however, he wants us toknow that we don't have to wait until heaven to be in the presenceof God. As we love God and obey his Word, God comes and makes hishome with us. Isn't it an amazing and gracious thought: God, theCreator of the Universe, the Holy One of Israel lives in me!PRAYER: For your abiding presence within me, O God, I thank and praiseyou. May my life reflect the holiness and grace of your presence inall that I do, think, and say. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

No comments: