Saturday, February 27, 2010

VERSE:

VERSE:
My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue;
but in deed and in truth.
-- 1 John 3:18
http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=1+John+3:18&translation=kjv

THOUGHT:
"Talk is cheap!" "You can tell me with your words, but I'll show
it with my life." "Put your life where your mouth is." We know the
slogans; now let's love in truth. In a world where barter has
replaced sacrificial and steadfast love, let's go against the grain
and truly love in our words and actions.

PRAYER:
Sacrificial Father, I confess to you that at times I am selfish.
Other times my intentions are good but my follow through and
faithfulness are lacking. Use your Spirit to empower and enable me
to be what I hope to become to your glory. May your love be seen in
my actions of genuine concern today. I pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: