Wednesday, February 3, 2010

VERSE:

VERSE:
But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy
mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in
the day of my trouble.
-- Psalm 59:16
http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Psalm+59:16&translation=kjv

THOUGHT:
So many things in our lives can be stolen away by natural
disasters, aging, and death. Satan could be appropriately called
"The Thief of Always." But God is immovable and "unstealable"! We
can invest ourselves in him and know our spirits are secure in his
care. He is a fortress and a refuge.

PRAYER:
O Great Rock of my salvation, thank you for being unchangeable
and faithful. Thank you for being the source of security and future
in a day of chaos and change. Thank you for being God. You are my
God and in you I place my life, my hopes, and my future. May you be
glorified in me today. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

No comments: