Wednesday, February 3, 2010

FOR OUR GOOD

FOR OUR GOOD

Romans 8:28-34
http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Romans+8:28-34

Dear Father, who is totally "for-us,"

How wonderfully reassuring to know that in everything you work for
good with those who love you, who are called according to your
purpose.

Thank you that whom you foreknew you also predestined to be
conformed to the image of your Son, that he might be the first-born
among many brethren. Thank you that whom you predestined you also
called; those whom you called you also justified; and those whom
you justified you also glorified.

What can I say to all this? If you are for me, who can be against
me? If you did not spare your own Son but gave him up for us all,
will you not also give us all things with him? Who shall bring any
charge against your chosen people? Since you alone do the
justifying, who is to condemn?

In the name of Jesus and by his authority I come, asking for the
confirmation of the faith I have expressed here. Fill me with it
and let me walk according to your purposes. Amen.

No comments: