Thursday, February 25, 2010

SPIRIT OF GENEROSITY

SPIRIT OF GENEROSITY

Romans 13:9
http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Romans+13:9

Dear Father, generous giver,

Love sees needs and shares resources. How lacking I am in this
regard. Please forgive me and make me better. Give a spirit of
generosity not only to me, but also to my wife, my children, and my
whole extended family - also to my spiritual family, your church.
Help all of us to be giving people, because you are a giving God.
Move us to serve a needy world.

I praise you and thank you for all your mercies. You are so
bountiful in your gifts. I love you, good and gracious God. I love
your Son. I love your Spirit. I love your people. I love the lost.
My prayer is to love you and them more.

In the name of Jesus and with the Spirit's help, I ask these
things. Amen.

No comments: