Tuesday, February 2, 2010

VERSE:

VERSE:
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither
have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath
prepared for them that love him.
-- 1 Corinthians 2:9
http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=1+Corinthians+2:9&translation=kjv

THOUGHT:
Many of the things we anticipate and dream about are much less
glorious in real life than they were in our imaginations. There is
one event, however, that is better than we can imagine and beyond
our wildest dreams. When Jesus returns to take us home to be with
our Father, it will be far better than we can ask, imagine, dream
or think. Maranatha -- Come Lord Jesus!

PRAYER:
Abba Father, thank you for knowing me before time began. Thank
you for crafting me in my mother's womb. Thank you for sending
Jesus to pay the price for my sins. And thank you in advance for
the day Jesus comes to take me home to be with you forever. Through
my Conquering Savior I pray. Amen.

No comments: