Tuesday, February 23, 2010

NO DEBT EXCEPT . . .

NO DEBT EXCEPT . . .

Romans 13:8-10
http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Romans+13:8-10

Dear Father, senior partner in my business,

Help me get completely out of debt and stay out! Let me follow
your word, "Owe no man anything! . . . except to love one another."

Help me be a good steward of my business affairs. Spur me on to
work smart as well as hard. Let me be very wise, even shrewd, in
the way I order my business. While conserving resources, let me
move forward, even taking risks when such is best.

Help me, Father, to see you as the senior partner in what I do.
And may I always render a generous portion of my income to do your
work in the world.

In the name of Jesus and with the Spirit's help, I ask these
things. Amen.

No comments: