Saturday, September 12, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE:
For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to
all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts,
we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present
world…
-- Titus 2:11-12
http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Titus+2:11-12&translation=kjv

THOUGHT:
Grace is not about excuses for our sins, but about a deep-seated
thanksgiving for pardon and a life-changing commitment to say "No!"
to all that is evil, corrupt, and wicked no matter how alluring or
how pervasive they may be in our culture.

PRAYER:
LORD, God of Jesus, my Abba Father, I praise you for your costly
grace and love demonstrated to me in Jesus. Now galvanize my
commitment to say "No!" to all those sins that required my Savior's
pain and humiliation. Through your Spirit, form in me a righteous
lifestyle that is self-controlled and is reflective of your
righteousness. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

No comments: